Meet Your Administrative Team
- On my days off you can find me snowboarding in my shorts at Burke Mountain or wakeboarding on Miles Pond.
- I eat 1/3 box of ice cream every day; Butter Pecan is my favorite.
- Heli-skiing in waist-deep powder is on my bucket list.
- I am #11 of 13 children.
- Lastly, join me on January 1st when I jump into Willoughby Lake to raise money for the American Cancer Society!
Meet Your Furniture Experts
(802) 748 8725
- I am married to my high school sweetheart.
- We live in the same house that my parents owned when I was born having live there all but 18 months of my life.
- My bucket list includes starting a non-profit organization that teaches children the importance of being an active member of the community and "praying it forward."
- Lastly, ask me about; my 7 amazing grandchildren and Childhood Cancer Awareness.
(802) 748 8725
- I had a letterpress printing business in Portland, Oregon.
- I am a very distant relative of Alexander Graham Bell and I love live music.
- My bucket list includes traveling to Italy, France and Bali, learn another language, ride an elephant and learn how to fly.
- Lastly, ask me about; my love of all dancing movies, beach-combing for white shells only, my fabric swatch collection and my inability to pass up estate sales.
- I love tools and gadgets.
- I definitely own some that I will never use…but I might!
- My bucket list includes touring Frank Lloyd Wright's "Waterfall House in Pennsylvania.
- Lastly, ask me about; renovating my 1877 house, to flip (using most of the tools and gadgets).
Meet Your Flooring Experts